CTTCI’s professional consultants are up to date with OSHA requirements. This knowledge alone is not enough; our staff is also knowledgeable in other codes and standards that affect your operations. Our goal is to also consider best practice, industry practice, and local practice in employing risk reduction strategies to protect your employees, the environment, and your investments.
Our Consulting Objectives:
- To take the complex and make it applicable and understandable
- Provide clients with problem solving strategies
- Provide clients with relevant and timely information
- Perform assessments as needed and make recommendations based on those assessments
- Assist with implementation of strategies and programs
- Train your personnel, and
- Improve organizational effectiveness
As an outside set of eyes and ears, we bring a fresh look at your issues. Our years of real workplace applications results in effective and realistic controls.
Our goal of educating selected staff in our processes, allows for improved program management once CTTCI is not in-house. CTTCI staff pride themselves in taking complex issues and presenting them in understandable and applicable methods.
Have an OSHA complaint or citation? Let us assist you in representation and resolution of these issues. Better yet-have CTTCI evaluate and correct any issues before they become an OSHA citation.
- Long and short term on-site services
- Specific project management
- OSHA complaint resolution
- Workplace safety program development
- Workplace inspections and evaluations
- Employee health evaluations
- Indoor air quality evaluations
- Noise surveys and monitoring
- Workplace Safety Committee development and training
- Contractor safety programs
- Orientation programs
- Emergency drill planning, implementation, and evaluations
CTTCI provides a complete solution, which means we make things extremely easy for our customers. Whether it’s training, plan development, OSHA compliance assessments, or helping our clients manage a monthly safety committee, CTTCI employs experienced and technically proficient individuals who can help a company safely achieve efficient and profitable productivity.