CTTCI offers comprehensive training programs for general industry, construction, and health care. Our programs always meet the OSHA requirements. We build our programs to meet your specific operations with any eye towards practically and risk reduction. Your employees will increase their knowledge, improve their skills, and find application on their job.
- Site and facility specific training programs developed to meet your needs. These programs can be delivered at your location or in our training facility.
- CTTCI can also translate all your programs into other languages upon request for those with ESL issues.
- CTTCI can provide written programs, policies, and procedures that reflect OSHA compliance tailored to your specific operations.
- Our professionals are available for full or part-time, on-site services or periodic monitoring of your programs.
Some examples of CTTCI training and written program services include:
- Hazardous Material / Hazwoper Training
- First Responder Awareness
- First Responder Operational
- HazMat Technician
- Incident Commander
- Awareness Programs in Lead, Asbestos, Mold, and Legionella’s
- Hazard Communication/GHS Training
- Use of Powered Hand Tools including chainsaw safety
- Emergency Operation Planning
- Fire Response
- Extinguisher Training
- Fire Drill Evaluations
- Industrial Fire Brigades
- All hazards approach
- First Aid, CPR, and AED Certifications
- Respiratory Protection
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)/ Airborne Pathogens (ABP)
- Trench Safety
- Safety Committee Training
- Confined Space Entry/ Rescue
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Electrical Safety –NFPA 70E
- 10 and 30 hour OSHA General Industry Outreach Course
- Fall Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Powered Industrial Vehicles (forklifts)
- Elevating Lifts
Don’t see the program you need here? Give us a call for additional programs and guidance.
Looking to bring your employees and business to a higher professional level? See our Professional Developmental Services.